Gold Vintage Frame Wedding Invitation Suite Templates
This printable golden vintage wedding invitation suite template set design is such a special and elegant. Use our invitation templates to make your home computer to easy customize and print your own invitations!
Also, you will find matching save the dates,baby shower, wedding invitation, holiday cards are all available in my shop.
● Wedding Invitation: 5"x7" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (2 per page)
● Details/Info Card: 3.5"x5" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (4 per page)
● Thank You Card: 5 x 3.5" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (4 per page)
● RSVP (Response) Card: 3.5 x 5" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (4 per page)
● RSVP (Response) Card Second Version: 3.5 x 5" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (4 per page)
● Initial Tag: 2"x2" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (12 per page)
● Date Tag: 2"x2" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (12 per page)
● A7-Euro Envelope Liner Template
● A1-Euro Envelope Liner Template
● Helpful instruction guide
● You will receive PDF files formatted to print as an 8.5" x 11" rectangle.
● No physical printed item will be shipped.
How to Make A Printable Invitation Template
6- Print it. First print the file on scrap paper to proofread. Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock. So, your printable has been printed and it looks great. Now we just need to cut it out.
After that’s done, you’re back to the print window. Under Page Size and Handling, choose “actual size”. If the artwork doesn’t fit on the page you can select the “fit” option. Try not to use the “shrink oversized pages” option because it will shrink the image, make it print smaller than it is and possibly make it look pixelated.
Keep your eye on the preview on the right. You might want to check “choose paper source by PDF page size”. If the contents don’t fit on the page, just uncheck it.