Gold Calligraphy Baby Shower Invitation with Envelope Liner Templates
This printable gold calligraphy handlettered baby shower invitation and hearts envelope liner template design is the perfect way to announce your exciting day, which is perfect for any modern wedding celebration.
You can try free sample templates before you buy. Download a sample to try at home.
Also, you will find matching save the dates,places, rsvp & table cards are all available in my shop.
● Baby Shower Invitation: 5"x7" on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. (2 per page)
● A7-Euro Envelope Liner Black Hearts with Line Template
● A7-Euro-Liner-Template-For Photo or Other Pattern
● Helpful instruction guide
● You will receive PDF files formatted to print as an 8.5" x 11" rectangle.
● No physical printed item will be shipped.
How to Make A Printable Invitation Template
6- Print it. First print the file on scrap paper to proofread. Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock. So, your printable has been printed and it looks great. Now we just need to cut it out.
After that’s done, you’re back to the print window. Under Page Size and Handling, choose “actual size”. If the artwork doesn’t fit on the page you can select the “fit” option. Try not to use the “shrink oversized pages” option because it will shrink the image, make it print smaller than it is and possibly make it look pixelated.
Keep your eye on the preview on the right. You might want to check “choose paper source by PDF page size”. If the contents don’t fit on the page, just uncheck it.